Friday 8 December 2017


MEN CELL . org     Email:-
As per our knowledge, Indian Government has not yet started any government aided men cell in jammu and kashmir or man cell in jammu and kashmir like for women there you can find a mahila thana in jammu and kashmir or mahila cell in jammu and kashmir or caw cell in jammu and kashmir or crime against women cell in jammu and kashmir. Even NRI Men Rights India helps Non Resident Indians at men rights fornri.
Further, Mini-Trial is the right of an accused as per Supreme Court of India's recent judgment as per which when the matter is not triable as per the unrebuttable evidences of the accused then asking an NRI husband or an accused to stand in a trial is the violation of the human rights of nri and these human rights violation of a non resident indian husband needs to be invoked in the right manner so that this SC Judgment helps men victims of false cases win in his fight against false cases or false accusations.
Like there is no men cell in jammu and kashmir, similarly, there is still not there any men cell in west bengal

अगर आपकी पत्नी आपको परेशान करती है या आप के ऊपर झूठी PoliceComplaint या FIR करती है या आप की पत्नी आप के खिलाफ झूठा CourtCase या झूठा MAINTENANCE का CourtCase करती है तो कृपया कर के पर सम्पर्क करें


MEN CELL . org 
It's Not-Government Organisation


  1. Hello Ji,
    Namaste Sir, I am Kalyan Narang from Srinagar.
    I am a Kashmiri's Punjabi Boy.
    My wife has filed a false caw cell complaint in Jammu and Kashmir i.e., J&K
    I want to know is there a government approved or government registered man cell in srinagar or also give me details about men cell in jammu and kashmir

    Kalyan Narang, J & K

    1. Kalyan, I am NOT sure about a government registered organisation in J & K
      But, if you contact the Delhi Office of so you may get some help as per the best of my knowledge

      Jinendra Jain from USA (NRI and ex-victim of false 498a)

  2. National Mens Commission in jammu and kashmir or Assam Man Cell helps NRI husbands in India about can a wife stay in husband's house after filing of divorce petition by husband in india? or simply speaking as to will wife have right to stay in husband house after divorce is filed? and this divorce may be filed in jammu and kashmir or at any of the district courts in jammu and kashmir so for a NRI husband from USA, UK, Gulf, UAE, Germany, Australia, New Zealand suffering from LOC and Red Corner Notice troubles answer your query i.e., is there a disadvantage to filing for divorce first? but in realting a Non Resident Indian husband must study the pros and cons of filing for divorce first but if the wife of NRI husband has filed for divorce then what if husband denies divorce? and how do i deal with my 498a wife? especially when there is address of men cell in jammu and kashmir which guides assam based men about how to protect yourself against ipc section 498a? especially the right procedure to handle a CAW Cell or Mahila Thana in jammu and kashmir where wife goes for filing a false crime against women cell in any part of assam so how do you prove a 498a case is false? is a big question but not that difficult if you follow the advises of aturchatur mens helpline from its assam branch which may also suggest you about does wife have rights to husband's property? and what rights does a women have in her husband's property? how can i prove my mentally cruelty to my wife? so that a false 498a may be treated as cruelty against the husband by the NRI's wife as per NRI men cell in jammu and kashmir as this assam based men's commission or rashtraiya | bhartiya purush aayog in jammu and kashmir guides men so that the men harassed from their cruel wives reach the address of purush aayog in jammu and kashmir to understand what is mental harassment in marriage? and what happens if wife filed false dowry case? so that the husband knows what to do if a false dowry case is registered against you so that bail is not a difficult task and sometimes when the NRI boy from USA etc asks atur chatur counselling about is anticipatory bail for dowry case? and then what happens after chargesheet is filed in 498a? then the major problem comes about the timeline of filing such false complaint such as can domestic violence be filed after 10 years of marriage? and what is the rols of police in jammu and kashmir and can assam police seek corruption in the name of law and can police give bail in 498a? as assam based men may be wondering as to the real reasons behind harassment by their wives and how to counter a false 498a in jammu and kashmir caw cell by assam man cell helpline contact number for men from assam and adjoining areas.
    purush aayog helpline number
    national commission for men
    purush aayog address in jammu and kashmir
    purush aayog to protect rights of men

  3. a assam based nri asked as to can i get divorce without any reason? and similarly, NRI from assam often ask a simple question as to whether how to get divorce without mutual consent i.e., can i get divorce without any reason? as proving reason may sometimes be a difficut task especially when they are charged by false 498a bug in jammu and kashmir when a complaint is registrered in jammu and kashmir caw cell which turns into a FIR in jammu and kashmir such as to guide NRI men about what is the punishment for 498a? and how many dowry cases are fake? but this philosophy is of no use in reality and what matters most is that how do i settle my 498a case? especiallyt when there is a settlement requested in 498a case by the opposite lawyer so NRI asks can i marry again without divorce? as he has other offers in line waiting which he wishes to accept but if the NRI'S wife is adamant not to leave him then can court force husband to stay with wife? as NRI is fearing for his life and what if the does suicide in jammu and kashmir or commits suicide which may create trouble for men and he may have to run towards assam man cell on its contact number of mens helpline in jammu and kashmir and other states of India, so that how do you quash 498a after divorce? and also knowing about how do you prove 498a? and regaridng the wife of the NRI husband the query is how do i get my dowry back after divorce? and does a husband have to support his wife? because a NRI certainly does not want to live with his own wife due to fear of further false cases and attempt to suicide by her when she comes back and NRI wishes to ask can i kick my wife out if i own the house? and if the NRI is earning huge salary then the NRI asks is wife entitled to husband's salary? and besides salary and income and assets of a NRI husband, what should i not tell my wife? and if the wife really wants to live with the NRI then as per Non Resident Indian husband (seeking for NRI man cell in jammu and kashmir) aks as if to what woman should do for her man? and what are the 3 most important things in a marriage? and this type of counseling in imminent and then comes how should a husband treat his wife? type queries as NRI himself also wishes to mend his ways so that what does a woman want in a husband? is understood by the NRI from assam so that he does not ends up searching for nri man cell assam and similar purush aayog assam or purush aayog address in jammu and kashmir services.
    purush aayog
    purush aayog for nri
    purush aayog assam
    purush aayog for non resident Indians
    purush aayog to protect rights of men